How to withdraw money from atm without card 2020: You must know how to withdraw money from an ATM card. But do you know that now we can withdraw cash from ATM without ATM or debit card? If you want complete information about it, then definitely read this article till the end.
Earlier, if you had to withdraw money from your account, then you would go to the bank branch and give a withdrawal form or check.
For this, you had to wait in line for hours. But now many significant changes have come into banking facilities.
Now almost all banks have ATMs. You can withdraw money through your ATM / Debit Card in just a few minutes.
It has freed the hassle of withdrawing cash by standing in the hour line. After this, there has been a change again, and now you can withdraw money without an ATM card.
Benefits of withdrawing money from an ATM without an ATM Card
There are many benefits of withdrawing money from an ATM without an ATM card. Let us know how beneficial it can be for you to use the CARD LESS CASH facility –
- The most significant advantage of this is that if you have to go anywhere, then you do not need to keep your ATM card nearby.
- If you do not keep the ATM card with you, then there will be no fear of losing or deteriorating the situation.
- The possibility of fraud while withdrawing money from the ATM will also be reduced.
- Often we forget the 4 digit PIN of the ATM card. You will also be able to get rid of this problem.
- Problems like ATM fraud occurring today, ATM card tampering, or card cloning can also be avoided.
- With the cardless cash withdrawal facility, you will be able to withdraw 20,000 rupees per day from an ATM.
How to Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card SBI
If you are an account holder of State Bank of India, then you can easily withdraw money without ATM or Debit Card. For this, follow the procedure given below carefully.
- SBI Bank account holders can also withdraw cardless cash through the YONO mobile banking application.
- If you have not installed the YONO app, then, first of all, download the YONO mobile banking app from here. It is the official app of State Bank of India.
- After this, the facility of mobile banking service is already there, then log in on this app.
- If not, then the net banking and mobile banking facility will have to be started by going to the branch.
- Now open the YONO app and select the YONO CASH option on the menu.
- After selecting the YONO CASH option, you have to choose the ATM option out of the three options.
- Then enter the amount and PIN. OTP will be received on your mobile number, keep it securely with you.
- After this, to withdraw cash, go to the ATM of the nearest SBI and enter the PIN and OTP and withdraw money.
- Keep in mind that OTP will only be valid for 24 hours. So withdraw money from ATM before 24 hours. In case of no withdraw, you will have to generate OTP again.
- The limit of cardless cash withdrawal is Rs 20,000 per day.
How to Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card ICICI
ICICI Bank account holders can also avail of the cardless cash facility. To use this feature, carefully read the process mentioned here.
- ICICI is the account holder of the bank then you have to download the iMobile app on your mobile. It is the official mobile banking app of ICICI Bank.
- After this, registration has to be done on the iMobile app. It is very easy. You can also take help from ICICI Bank employees in this.
- Then open the iMobile app. Select the Services option.
- After this, select the cardless cash withdrawal option.
- In the next step, first, enter the amount, that is, the amount of money you have to withdraw. Then create a temporary PIN. (Remember this)
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. (Remember this too)
- To withdraw money, visit the ATM of any ICICI bank nearby. Then select the cardless cash withdrawal option in the option.
- Then enter your ATM PIN (which was created earlier) and OTP (arrived at your registered mobile number).
- After the ATM PIN and OTP are verified, the ATM will withdraw money.
- Note that with this facility, you can remove up to 20000 per day.
Read Also -: How to Check Bank Balance by Missed Call 2020
Here is the complete information about how to withdraw money without an ATM card. If used properly, the facility of CARD LESS CASH can prove very beneficial for us. What is your opinion? Please write in the comment box below.
If you like the way to withdraw money from an ATM without an ATM Card, then share this article.
Important banking related information is provided on this site. If you want, you can also come here by searching for myandroidcity on Google. Thank you!